Announcing The Verge in The Washington Post - Tech High School News

Announcing The Verge in The Washington Post

Share:
Announcing The Verge in The Washington Post ,

I've got some exciting news. Starting today, I'll be publishing a new technology column in the Washington Post dubbed The Verge. The column will appear online on Wednesdays and in the paper the following morning. My articles for the paper will focus predominantly on technology culture and reviews. I couldn't be more thrilled to be partnering with the Post, one of the most respected and well-read papers in the US. It's an institution which has produced countless pieces of outstanding journalism, and I'm honored to be even a small part of that family.

The column will be part of a broader partnership between the paper and The Verge — we already send some of our stories their way on a daily basis, and you'll see that (and more) in the WaPo's business section. My first column has just gone live, and you can read it right here.