Here’s what Samsung’s latest flip phone will probably look like - Tech High School News

Here’s what Samsung’s latest flip phone will probably look like

Share:
Here’s what Samsung’s latest flip phone will probably look like ,
Samsung


We knew Samsung was working on a follow up to its Galaxy Folder flip phone. Now we’re getting a clearer idea of what that phone might look like, and I’m loving the mid-2000s vibes. SamMobile reports that the Galaxy Folder 2 will likely retail for around $250 and not be available outside of China. Sad.

 Samsung

As far as specs, the phone will reportedly have a 3.8-inch display, a Qualcomm processor with 2GB of RAM, an eight-megapixel rear-facing camera, a five-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 2,000mAh battery. It’ll likely run Android Marshmallow.

Okay so it won’t be a great phone, BUT if all you want (like me) is a flip phone that’ll at least load Instagram and Snapchat and then let you post to those platforms, you’re probably going to be fine with this phone. I’m viewing it as a special occasion phone, sort of like how I use a clutch instead of a tote bag when I go out, I’ll just use my flip phone as a fashion accessory.

Let me also take this opportunity to say that I believe the mid-2000s are back, as evidenced by subway experiences I had this weekend.

A flip phone would complete the look. I’m ready for it. C’mon Samsung give the US the Folder 2.